Sexy Hormones offers readers simple honest advice on how to achieve or regain the best sex of their lives. Lorna explains what good is the little blue pill" for our men when the women have lost their
offers readers simple honest advice on how to achieve or regain the best sex of their lives. Lorna explains what good is the little blue pill" for our men when the women have lost their sex drive due to hormonal problems, too much stress, inadequate nutrition and more. Learn how to safely jump-start your libido and ignite the hormones of desire.
This book unlocks the secrets to how our hormones keep us young, enhance our passions and maintain our youth. Men will love the chapter devoted to learning how to make love to a woman and have her begging for more. Sexy Hormones is the complete guide to realizing your sexual potential and how that affects your life.
- Learn how to use bio-identical, natural hormones safely and effectively
- Know more about the good, the bad and the ugly hormones
- Discover lost passions with sexy foods and simple exercises
- Unlock the secrets to great orgasms
- The top 10 pro-sexual nutrients that will change your love life and your health
- Experience better sex through chemistry
- Understand how your hormones play a role from skin to bladder infections
- What does hysterectomy and kegels have to do with my sex drive
- Find out why you are so tired and how to get your energy back
View Review text
"Once in a while a book comes along that feels like the sun rising: everything is made bright and clear. To be sure, there are many excellent books on the market that deal with women's health issues, but Vanderhaeghe and Pettle have that rare ability to put difficult information into clear language. . . This book provides the information women need to enter into a dialogue with their bodies and become their own best friends again. Sexy Hormones will be useful for many years to come and help restore many women's health."
-- Vitality Magazine (Toronto)
View Biographical note
Lorna R. Vanderhaeghe, M.Sc. is Canada's leading women's natural health expert. Lorna has a masters in nutrition and a degree in biochemistry. She is the author of eight books and thousands of articles. Lorna believes in empowering people with health knowledge so they may achieve optimal wellness.
Alvin Pettle, MD is a pioneer Canadian Gynecologist who practices integrative medicine. He graduated from the University of Toronto Medical School in 1969 and received his fellowship in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1974. Dr. Pettle is viewed as an authoritative figure in integrative medicine and therapies for women. He is a pre-eminent specialist in natural hormone replacement therapy.