In this fifth cookbook in the celebrated Kosher by Design series, Susie Fishbein makes Passover preparations elegantly simple. Featuring a blend of Passover-adjusted Kosher by Design favorites, with o
In this fifth cookbook in the celebrated Kosher by Design
series, Susie Fishbein makes Passover preparations elegantly simple. Featuring a blend of Passover-adjusted Kosher by Design
favorites, with over thirty brand-new recipes and full-color photos, this is one cookbook you'll love to use throughout the holiday.
Passover by Design features:
- Over 30 brand-new recipes, many developed with kosher catering star, Moshe David
- Over 130 Kosher by Design favorites reformulated and retested for Passover
- Over 140 full-color images throughout, with over 40 brand-new photos
- Quick and easy table decor and entertaining ideas
- Useful, year-round healthy cooking techniques
- Comprehensive index for easy cross-referencing
- Also includes over 130 gluten-free recipes which makes this the perfect year-round cookbook for those on a gluten-free diet.
View Biographical note
is an everyday cook who loves to share her passion for cooking and entertaining with friends and family. Her enthusiasm for food and entertaining led to the creation of her best-selling cookbook, Kosher by Design
, published in 2003 by ArtScroll Shaar Press. Since then, Fishbein has debuted several books in her Kosher by Design
Susie travels the country sharing culinary techniques through book signings and cooking demonstrations. She has appeared on national television shows such as The Today Show, Living It Up with Ali & Jack and Sheila Bridges Designer Living, as well as Martha Stewart Radio . She presented her cooking talents at the International Festival of Food and Wine at Epcot Center in Orlando in October, 2006. She has also taught at the prestigious Degustibus Cooking School in New York as well as onboard Chosen Voyage kosher cruise lines.
As a wife and the mother of four children, Susie understands the demands of modern living and creates cookbooks that balance contemporary and traditional tastes. She is a graduate of Queens College in New York and taught fourth grade for several years at a progressive school in Oceanside, New York.